Please note, this is a Hybrid session meaning you can join us in-person or virtually. Proof of full vaccination and masks are required to attend in-person.
How to Build Your Brand, Market Your Product and Build Sales on a Guerrilla Budget
While the adage, “sales solve all problems,” may not be completely accurate, building sales through cost effective brand building, promotion and marketing, certainly is a key element for the success of a new venture.
This week's OnRamp Session, led by Laurie Foster and Elena Ciccotelli will cover the following topics:
- How to use your experience and reputation to build the brand of your product
- Methods to promote industry partnerships to support your company
- Digital and nondigital marketing strategies to launch your enterprise
- How to turn buyer stories into powerful sales strategies
- The top five questions you should be asking in order to nail your sales strategy
- How to use buyer trigger technique to get in front of prospects sooner, find less crowded channels to market in and become the top of mind expert in your industry
- Why buyers’ stories (from your current customers) are your golden ticket to attract high-value, loyal customers