Scott Keeley is a patent agent. A patent agent does everything a patent attorney does except argue in court. People come to Scott to handle everything between themselves and the US Patent and Trademark Office — filing patent applications; navigating the fee structure and USPTO rules; and filing international patent applications. Keeley DeAngelo LLP has been in the business since 2009 and is able advise on all aspects of the patent process. They also advise on product design (they have backgrounds in industrial design), manufacturing and licensing. Their workshops include Patenting 101, Licensing 101, and “How Do I Know It’s Patentable?” If any of the following questions resonate with you, be sure to book your appointment today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time slot!
- How do I know it’s patentable?
- What are the fees and time-frames involved in applying for a patent?
- How do I overcome the prior art?
- How/where do I get this invention manufactured?
- Should I license my intellectual property?
Office Hours appointment times:
- 3:00-3:20pm: FULL
- 3:20-3:40pm: (Open)
- 3:40-4:00pm: (Open)