(Link will go live on 04/15/21)
runs her own boutique law firm, specializing in business and bankruptcy law with a niche in the Digital Health space. The firm helps clients explore, develop and launch start-ups, fundraise, hire talent and operate their companies for lifestyle or exit purposes. Carolyn will be hosting this one-on-one legal counseling meeting that will provide innovators, entrepreneurs, fundraisers, investors and stakeholders with legal advice covering basic start-up steps, as well as specific responses to legal questions affecting their particular company or investment. If any of the following questions resonate with you, be sure to book your appointment today by emailing email@example.com
with your preferred time slot!
- Do you have questions about what legal steps to take in launching your start-up?
- Do you need help navigating the tax benefits of an LLC versus a Corporation?
- Is your core IP being created and protected to raise maximum legal barriers?
- Do you need help with the terms of fundraising and exit strategies?
- Have you decided whether to hire gig workers or employees as your talent base?
Office Hour Appointment Times for Legal Advice for Entrepreneurs:
- 3:00-3:20pm: (Open)
- 3:20-3:40pm: (Open)
- 3:40-4:00pm: FULL