Please note, this is a Hybrid session meaning you can in-person or virtually. Proof of full vaccination and masks are required to attend in-person.
We are excited to host this year’s Launch Lane Accelerator Showcase, highlighting eight of the most promising digital health startups in the U.S. and Canada. Read below to learn more about this year’s incredible startups!
- Clinicor is building a digital prescription-only clinic to optimize heart failure patient therapy.
- Gray Oncology Solutions is optimizing oncology workflows, so each patient receives high quality, efficient care throughout their cancer treatment.
- Lara Health is building a remote patient-monitoring platform, leveraging automation and AI to maximize physicians’ revenue.
- Modal is a 3D presentation software company bringing real life anatomy to the digital classroom.
- Neuralert develops wristbands that detect and alert hospital staff to the onset of a stroke, in one-fourth of the time it currently takes, saving lives, improving outcomes, and lowering cost.
- Opal HTM increases hospital efficiency by using a patented sensor network to optimize medical equipment management and upkeep.
- PopCheck Technologies specializes in remote monitoring technology to eliminate the occurrence of hospital acquired complications following surgical procedures.
- Vital Start Health is developing the first maternal mental health platform using Virtual Reality and AI.
If you'd like to get to chat 1:1 with the founders, please join us at 7pm for Meet the Founders of the 2021 Launch Lane Cohort. Excited to host this year’s showcase in-person – see you there, and don’t forget your vaccination card!
Want a peek at last year’s virtual showcase? Check it out here!