(Link will go live on 06/10/2021)
Twice per year the Bucks Built Fund invests $25,000 each in five early-stage startups
. With the current application round open now, join the Bucks Built team and the startups from the most recent Bucks Built cohort for this interactive Q&A session. They’ll cover eligibility, the feedback and advising offered to all applicants, plus funding and resources of the program.
- Jon Mercer, President, Startup Bucks: As a Startup Bucks Co-Founder, Jon provides leadership across all of the organization’s programs and initiatives.
- Eric Corkhill, Founder, Neuralert: Neuralert is a medical device company that uses non-invasive wristbands to detect and alert hospital staff to the onset of a stroke in one-fourth of the time it currently takes — saving lives, improving outcomes, and lowering cost.
- Mumbi Dunjwa, Founder, Naturaz: Naturaz formulates, manufactures, and distributes a 100% vegan hair care system that delivers and sustains 3X more moisture in curly hair.
- Bruce Marable, Founder, EmployeeCycle: Employee Cycle automates the HR reporting and analytics process by pulling together disconnected people data from multiple HR systems into one centralized and shareable People dashboard.
- Mark Mitchell, Treasurer, Startup Bucks: Mark Mitchell is Treasurer of Startup Bucks, Managing Director & Screening Committee Chair for Delaware Crossing Investor Group, a board member for Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures, and a screening committee member with Ben Franklin Technology Partners.
- David Shade, Founder, Puppy BootCamp: Puppy BootCamp provides puppy owners with an affordable and effective virtual training program to train their own puppy in their own home, at their own pace, and on their own time.