We’re partnering with ICW Consulting Group and The Centre for Global Inclusion for a special Thursday Gathering to explore their opensource framework “Global Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Benchmarks: Standards for Organizations Around the World.”
As leaders and innovators charged with making change:
- Do you have a benchmark to identify where your organization is on the DEI continuum and the roadmap of where you want to be?
- How do you ensure that your organization practices move the needle with measurable results?
- How do you engage all your people at all levels in ways that integrates DEI with all aspects of the business and their everyday work?
- What can you do so that your efforts incorporate a global perspective and don’t center western biases?
Join us to learn from international experts who led the creation of the framework with 112 expert panelists to ensure the rigor and efficiency of the model.
What you’ll learn:
- Case studies from international and Philadelphia-based organizations on GDEIB implementation, outcomes, and learnings
- An interactive exercise that you can immediately use to engage your teams
- The GDEIB continuum to benchmark and measure your Organization’s progress
3:00-3:30pm Hear from Global Leaders, Nene Molefi, Alan Richter and Ilene Wasserman about the GDEIB framework and international case studies
3:30-4:00pm Learn about Interfaith Philadelphia’s adoption of the GDEIB framework from Executive Director, Abby Stamelman Hocky
4:00-5:00pm Join interactive sessions on how to use the playbook that you can use a blueprint for organization
5:00-6:00pm Share learnings, questions, and design a roadmap of measurable and actionable next steps for your organization
Hear what business leaders have to say about using the GDEIB Framework:
“Diversity and inclusion are core values of the NBA. The GDIB has been an invaluable contribution to our Playbook as we work to further integrate D&I into our efforts across our leagues and at each of our teams. The GDIB provides a clear view for each enterprise to see where it is currently on the continuum and what to work on to improve and reach the next level.”
– ORIS STUART, EVP, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, NBA New York, NY, USA
“The GDIB provides a systemic and structural approach to D&I paving the way for a truly transformative journey. Self-reflection as a leader is critical to continuous growth and learning, and as you navigate the categories and benchmarks, you have to ask yourself—‘Am I walking the talk? Am I living this as a leader right now?”
– KAYLASH NAIDOO, Vice-President, Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion AngloGold Ashauti Johannesburg, South Africa
“The GDEIB is a practical guide for leaders across a variety of business functions looking for behaviourally explicit answers to the question: ‘What do you want me to do?’ It is an excellent resource for leaders well beyond DEI practitioners.”
– NADIA YOUNES, Global Head, Employee Experience, D&I, and Wellbeing, Zurich Insurance Zurich, Switzerland